Membership Screening to Protect Your Club Brand and Its Members
You have worked hard to build your country club’s brand. Do your best to protect your country club by implementing thorough background checks on your members (and your employees). The best news is that you can protect your country club at no cost to you... just add the average cost to your membership fee (or application fee), to cover the expense of a "best practices" country club membership screening background check report. Protect your country club and its members for free... that's an easy and smart decision.
The challenge for private clubs is to maintain the high caliber of character that makes your private club exclusive or desirable.
- Choose members for your club that best represent the elite high standards of your private club and its member base
- Increase the probability of approving members who embody your country club’s image and values
- Evaluate the credit-worthiness of applicants
- Ensure that undesirable and dangerous criminals are not associated with your club
- Avoid the consequences of bad publicity from having members with undesirable criminal and/or legal histories that could tarnish your club’s image
- Protect your members, employees, and your club's brand
- Canadian credit reports and international criminal searches are also available
Reliable Background Screening can help private clubs design a custom membership background screening program to best serve the needs of your specific golf club, yacht club, country club, or other private club. You have worked hard to build your country club’s brand. Do your best to protect your country club by implementing thorough background checks on your members (and your employees).
Sharing Clubs, Directories and Lead Referral Organizations:
If you have a Sharing Club, such as Car Sharing, Watch Sharing, Plane Sharing, or other type of club -- or publish a directory of service providers, or otherwise help refer service providers by matching them with customers -- then you have an obligation to protect your brand, your sharing club's assets and members, or the customers that Directories/Lead Referral providers serve.
Reliable Background Screening can customize a background screening program to help screen and assess your member clients. For Sharing Clubs, this is critical to protect not only the club's assets (cars, watches, planes, etc.) but also club members and the club's reputation.
For Directories and Lead Referral organizations, this will help protect the consumers who hire one of their listed contractors, especially when the contractor or technician is providing the service at an individual's home. Further the Directory or Referral group can then promote the advantage they have over their competitors because all of its service providers have undergone background checks.
Examples of companies who benefit from these member background screening services include:
- Car sharing clubs, including exotic or luxury car sharing clubs
- Watch sharing clubs
- Plane sharing clubs
- Websites and companies that promote massage therapists and match them with people who need their services.
- Marketing companies or websites that serve as directories or that provide referrals to consumers of service providers.
For Sharing Clubs, background screening members will protect their assets and their member's investment, and help ensure the sharing club's success.
For Directories and Referral organizations, consumers are more likely to use the services of a company that background screens the contractors and service providers who advertise in the directory.
WE MAKE BACKGROUND SCREENING EASY AND CONVENIENT
Reliable Background Screening has been the trusted source for all your member background screening needs, with unparalleled quality control and live-agent verified reports.