Click on the newsletter you wish to view or download from the list below
- March - More Good News For The Franchise Industry
- February - It's Okay To Let The Franchisee Pay
- January - U.S. Department of Labor Issues Final Joint Employer Rule
- December - Background Checks are a Marketing Advantage for Businesses
- November - How the California Consumer Privacy Act May Impact Your Business
- October - Companies Should Customize Their Background Checks
- September - Prepare for Franchisee Screening Prior to Finalizing FDD
- August - Gig Economy Needs Background Checks
- July - Credit Reports Changed Two Years Ago – Do You Know How?
- June - Background Check Reports are Not Interchangeable
- May - Equifax Revolutionizes What is a Soft Pull Credit Report
- April - Will the New Joint Employer Regulation Affect You?
- March - Why Your Employee Screening Disclosure Must Be “Clear and Conspicuous”
- February - Is Your Employee Screening Disclosure and Authorization Form Still Compliant?
- January - Preferred Partner Program to Protect Franchise Brands
- December - Restricting Criminal Background Checks – Will it Affect Your Right to Protect Your Company?
- November - Be Wary of Background Checks – Especially from Referral Services
- October - Issues with Searching Criminal Records Through Publicly Available Court Websites
- September - Revised FCRA Summary of Rights for Background Checks Must Be Used as of 09-21-18
- August - Middle Name Is Critical for Proper Background Checks
- July - The Real Cost of a Bad Hire
- June - Use of Arrest Records in Employee and Volunteer Screening - Are you Compliant?
- May - Are You Trading with the Enemy?
- April - Background Screening Essential in the Healthcare Industry
- March - Best Practices for Verifying Credentials
- February - Litigation Checks and Civil Record Searches Are Problematic
- January - Strong Economy Means Higher Job Turnover For 2018
- December - Sexual Misconduct and Background Checks
- November - New Challenges for California Employers Are Coming Soon - Other States May Be Impacted, Too!
- October - Bad Idea and It Might Be Illegal Too!
- September - Best Practices to Safeguard Confidential Documents
- August - The Limitations of References and Referrals
- July - Discrimination Allowed With Employee Screening? Well, Sometimes
- June - Act Before Eviction Judgments Disappear & New Referral Rewards
- May - Big Changes Coming to Credit Reports
- April - Background Checks Can Cost You Nothing at All
- March - Why We Say “You Should Have Known”
- February - E-Verify is Not a Criminal Background Check
- January - Time for Your Annual (Background Screening) Review!
- December - Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!!
- November - We Are Very Thankful!
- October - Is Your Background Screening a CRA? You Should Know!
- September - Employee Screening Disclosure: What Employers Need to Know
- August - Credit Reports: How to Look for Warning Signs
- July - Background Checks Reduce Insurance Costs
- June - The More You Know, The More Protected You Are
- May - We Make Sure You Are Protected
- April - News from Reliable