Click on the newsletter you wish to view or download from the list below
- July - The Real Cost of a Bad Hire
- June - Use of Arrest Records in Employee and Volunteer Screening - Are you Compliant?
- May - Are You Trading with the Enemy?
- April - Background Screening Essential in the Healthcare Industry
- March - Best Practices for Verifying Credentials
- February - Litigation Checks and Civil Record Searches Are Problematic
- January - Strong Economy Means Higher Job Turnover For 2018
- December - Sexual Misconduct and Background Checks
- November - New Challenges for California Employers Are Coming Soon - Other States May Be Impacted, Too!
- October - Bad Idea and It Might Be Illegal Too!
- September - Best Practices to Safeguard Confidential Documents
- August - The Limitations of References and Referrals
- July - Discrimination Allowed With Employee Screening? Well, Sometimes
- June - Act Before Eviction Judgments Disappear & New Referral Rewards
- May - Big Changes Coming to Credit Reports
- April - Background Checks Can Cost You Nothing at All
- March - Why We Say “You Should Have Known”
- February - E-Verify is Not a Criminal Background Check
- January - Time for Your Annual (Background Screening) Review!
- December - Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!!
- November - We Are Very Thankful!
- October - Is Your Background Screening a CRA? You Should Know!
- September - Employee Screening Disclosure: What Employers Need to Know
- August - Credit Reports: How to Look for Warning Signs
- July - Background Checks Reduce Insurance Costs
- June - The More You Know, The More Protected You Are
- May - We Make Sure You Are Protected
- April - News from Reliable